Ph.D. Candidate Wins 2014 Ludo Frevel Crystallography Scholarship
June 5th, 2014
The International Center for Diffraction Data (ICDD) Ludo Frevel Crystallography Scholarship Committee has selected thirteen recipients for the 2014 Scholarship Program. These recipients were selected, on a competitive basis, from seventy-eight commendable applications received by the ICDD Scholarship Committee. Among the recipients was PhD candidate Tedi-Marie Usher. The scholarship is an award to support the education and research program of promising graduate students in crystallography-related fields. We congratulate Tedi-Marie on this awesome accomplishment!
*The ICDD will present each of the winners with a check in the amount of $2,500 to assist in the continuation of studies in their selected fields of crystallographic research.
Other Recent News
- Atomic Structure of Ultrasound Material Not What Anyone Expected 2.20.2018
- Researchers Find Simpler Way to Deposit Magnetic Iron Oxide onto Gold Nanorods 12.12.2017
- Researchers Inadvertently Boost Surface Area of Nickel Nanoparticles for Catalysis 11.28.2017
- Narayan to serve on NAI Fellows Advisory Committee 10.9.2017
- Nurturing the nanotech maker in us all 9.19.2017
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017
- High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 7.24.2017
- IRES Students Gain Research experience in Denmark 7.21.2017
- MSE Graduate Student Wins MRS Poster Award 5.23.2017
- ‘Persistent Photoconductivity’ Offers New Tool for Bioelectronics 5.3.2017