- High-Temperature Superconductivity ... 07.24.2017
- MSE Graduate Student Wins MRS Poste... 05.23.2017
- ‘Persistent Photoconductivity’ ... 05.03.2017
- Eman Alhajji accepted into NAE Gran... 05.02.2017
- MSE Undergrad and Grad Named Recipi... 04.28.2017
- Silicon Valley Favors NC State Alum... 04.27.2017
- Thin Layers of Water Hold Promise f... 04.27.2017
- From Atoms to Batteries to the Work... 04.25.2017
High Quality Undergraduate Program.
The Materials Science and Engineering undergraduate program at North Carolina State offers a top ranking and prestigious education.
Top Ranking Graduate and PhD Program.
Our graduate program focuses on understanding the structure, modification, and properties of materials along with the development of new processing methods.
Engaging Seminars By World Class Speakers.
Throughout the year, we host researchers from around the globe to speak on current and relevant research.
Open Faculty Positions.
Interested? View the job opening for more information on what we're looking for and how to apply.