We hope you are enjoying an exciting academic year and we wish you the best as you complete your undergraduate degree. As you plan the next professional career stage, we invite you to consider an advanced degree in Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) at North Carolina State University.
What is it?
An in-person graduate student open house organized by the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at NC State University to showcase the department’s research, and current graduate students and seeks to find the best and brightest in the future of materials science and engineering.
When and where is it?
Who should register?
STEM graduates local to the Raleigh area who majored in materials science and engineering (and related fields)* and recently graduated are eligible to attend.
*Examples include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, and students doing research related to materials science and engineering.
Why should you consider NC State MSE for your graduate studies?
- Globally recognized for research in optoelectronic, structural, biological, and energy materials
- Expertise in characterization and computational materials design
- Graduate Certificate in Materials Informatics for the growing demand for MSE data-science skills
- Leading department in technology transfer and entrepreneurial initiatives
- State-of-the-art Analytical Instrumentation Facility for materials characterization
- Located in the dynamic and innovative Research Triangle
- NC State College of Engineering ranks 30th in graduate engineering programs and 12th public institution by U.S. News and World Report
- RSVP by November 27, 2023
Check out our Graduate Student FAQ or email us at email@example.com if you have questions or want to learn more.
Please contact any of our faculty members, or let us know if we can send you more information.