Hall of Fame
The Materials Science & Engineering alumni hall of fame recognizes the accomplishments of our outstanding graduates who have used their education to excel in a profession, career, or service. This is one of the most inspirational awards for our current and future students. Only a select number will be chosen as MSE Hall of Fame members, making this a noteworthy distinction. We need your help to identify our most outstanding MSE graduates. Nominees should have demonstrated professional, entrepreneurial, and service achievements in their selected careers.
- Participation is limited to NCSU MSE alumni.
- All nominees must have demonstrated exceptional professional, and entrepreneurial, contributions to professional societies and/or service achievements in their selected careers. Our alumni excel in many environments, therefore considerations are holistic, and may include any or all of the following criteria:
- Recognized by technical organizations at a high level (e.g. ASM Fellow)
- A significant number of influential technical publications or patents
- A successful faculty member at a university
- Recognized by a national community organization for their impact
- Participated at a leadership level in a nationally-recognized community service organization (e.g. United Way, Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity)
- Founded a successful business or served at the senior management level in a large corporation