I’m a High School Student

If you are interested in the undergraduate MSE program, you should apply to the College of Engineering First Year Program and select MSE as your intended major on your admissions application. After successfully completing the first year engineering requirements, you can apply to Change of Degree Application (CODA) and officially join the MSE department.

I’m a Transfer Student

If you are interested in transferring to the MSE department at NC State from another institution, you should apply directly to NC State Undergraduate Admissions. For additional information and deadlines, please consult the undergraduate admissions website for transfer students.

I want to Visit NC State

To learn more about the MSE department and talk to current students and faculty, visit us during NC State Open House, College of Engineering Open House, and College of Engineering tours.