MSE Student Takes Home MRS Gold Award
April 15th, 2015
This month, at the 2015 MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit, MSE student Edward Sachet won the MRS Gold Award. The award is given to students who show "promise for significant future achievement in materials research".
To view the original post and additional award winners on the Materials Research Society website, visit http://www.mrs.org/spring-2015-gsa-talk-sessions/.
Other Recent News
- Atomic Structure of Ultrasound Material Not What Anyone Expected 2.20.2018
- Researchers Find Simpler Way to Deposit Magnetic Iron Oxide onto Gold Nanorods 12.12.2017
- Researchers Inadvertently Boost Surface Area of Nickel Nanoparticles for Catalysis 11.28.2017
- Narayan to serve on NAI Fellows Advisory Committee 10.9.2017
- Nurturing the nanotech maker in us all 9.19.2017
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017
- High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 7.24.2017
- IRES Students Gain Research experience in Denmark 7.21.2017
- MSE Graduate Student Wins MRS Poster Award 5.23.2017
- ‘Persistent Photoconductivity’ Offers New Tool for Bioelectronics 5.3.2017