MSE Student Takes Home MRS Gold Award
April 15th, 2015
This month, at the 2015 MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit, MSE student Edward Sachet won the MRS Gold Award. The award is given to students who show "promise for significant future achievement in materials research".
To view the original post and additional award winners on the Materials Research Society website, visit http://www.mrs.org/spring-2015-gsa-talk-sessions/.
Other Recent News
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017
- High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 7.24.2017
- IRES Students Gain Research experience in Denmark 7.21.2017
- MSE Graduate Student Wins MRS Poster Award 5.23.2017
- ‘Persistent Photoconductivity’ Offers New Tool for Bioelectronics 5.3.2017
- Eman Alhajji accepted into NAE Grand Challenge Scholars Program 5.2.2017
- MSE Undergrad and Grad Named Recipients of NSF’s Graduate Research Fellowship 4.28.2017
- Silicon Valley Favors NC State Alumni 4.27.2017
- Thin Layers of Water Hold Promise for the Energy Storage of the Future 4.27.2017
- From Atoms to Batteries to the Workforce of the Future: Why Research Matters 4.25.2017