Zhu Honored as Fellow of TMS
March 4th, 2017
MSE's own Professor Yuntian Zhu was presented the 2017 TMS Fellow award on March 1, 2017 at the Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society (TMS) Annual meeting in San Diego. Dr. Zhu was given the honor "For pioneering contributions to the understanding of deformation physics of nanomaterials and the development of nanotechnologies to produce superior nanomaterials." Fellows of TMS hold the highest level of membership within this professional society, and this group is limited to no more than 100 members.
To view other 2017 award recipients, please visit: the TMS Society Award Recipients page.
Professor Zhu accepting his award at the TMS annual meeting.
Other Recent News
- Zhu Honored as Fellow of TMS 3.4.2017
- MSE@NCSU joins the world in mourning the loss of Professor Millie Dresselhaus 2.22.2017
- Verve on Film: Thinking True 2.13.2017
- Fellowship Helps Former Student-Athlete Further His Education 2.11.2017
- Professor Narayan Among 2 Faculty Elected to NAE 2.9.2017
- Fresh Material 1.27.2017
- Augustyn receives NSF CAREER Award 12.12.2016
- MSE Honors 2016 Hall of Fame Inductees 12.9.2016
- New Findings Boost Promise of Molybdenum Sulfide for Hydrogen Catalysis 12.1.2016
- MSE Graduate Student Wins Best Poster Presentation at the MRS/AVS/ASM Fall 2016 Joint Symposium 11.9.2016