Zhu Honored as Fellow of TMS
March 4th, 2017
MSE's own Professor Yuntian Zhu was presented the 2017 TMS Fellow award on March 1, 2017 at the Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society (TMS) Annual meeting in San Diego. Dr. Zhu was given the honor "For pioneering contributions to the understanding of deformation physics of nanomaterials and the development of nanotechnologies to produce superior nanomaterials." Fellows of TMS hold the highest level of membership within this professional society, and this group is limited to no more than 100 members.
To view other 2017 award recipients, please visit: the TMS Society Award Recipients page.
Professor Zhu accepting his award at the TMS annual meeting.
Other Recent News
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017
- High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 7.24.2017
- IRES Students Gain Research experience in Denmark 7.21.2017
- MSE Graduate Student Wins MRS Poster Award 5.23.2017
- ‘Persistent Photoconductivity’ Offers New Tool for Bioelectronics 5.3.2017
- Eman Alhajji accepted into NAE Grand Challenge Scholars Program 5.2.2017
- MSE Undergrad and Grad Named Recipients of NSF’s Graduate Research Fellowship 4.28.2017
- Silicon Valley Favors NC State Alumni 4.27.2017
- Thin Layers of Water Hold Promise for the Energy Storage of the Future 4.27.2017
- From Atoms to Batteries to the Workforce of the Future: Why Research Matters 4.25.2017