Zhu Honored as Fellow of TMS
March 4th, 2017
MSE's own Professor Yuntian Zhu was presented the 2017 TMS Fellow award on March 1, 2017 at the Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society (TMS) Annual meeting in San Diego. Dr. Zhu was given the honor "For pioneering contributions to the understanding of deformation physics of nanomaterials and the development of nanotechnologies to produce superior nanomaterials." Fellows of TMS hold the highest level of membership within this professional society, and this group is limited to no more than 100 members.
To view other 2017 award recipients, please visit: the TMS Society Award Recipients page.
Professor Zhu accepting his award at the TMS annual meeting.
Other Recent News
- Update on High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 5.17.2018
- MRS University Chapter Awarded Special Projects Grant from MRS Foundation 5.7.2018
- Tackling Perceived Bias in Engineering Education 3.5.2018
- Atomic Structure of Ultrasound Material Not What Anyone Expected 2.20.2018
- Researchers Find Simpler Way to Deposit Magnetic Iron Oxide onto Gold Nanorods 12.12.2017
- Researchers Inadvertently Boost Surface Area of Nickel Nanoparticles for Catalysis 11.28.2017
- Narayan to serve on NAI Fellows Advisory Committee 10.9.2017
- Nurturing the nanotech maker in us all 9.19.2017
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017
- High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 7.24.2017