Zhu Among Thomson Reuters Most Highly Cited Researchers
September 30th, 2016
Thomson Reuters has recently release the 2016 edition of this years most highly cited researchers. Using this data, MSE Supplies, a leading supplier of high quality supplies and equipment for advanced materials research, has put together a table showcasing these materials researchers.
Representing NC State, MSE's own Prof. Yuntian Zhu made the list.
Click here to view the full list of materials scientists who made the cut, assembled by MSE Supplies.
Other Recent News
- Narayan to serve on NAI Fellows Advisory Committee 10.9.2017
- Nurturing the nanotech maker in us all 9.19.2017
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017
- High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 7.24.2017
- IRES Students Gain Research experience in Denmark 7.21.2017
- MSE Graduate Student Wins MRS Poster Award 5.23.2017
- ‘Persistent Photoconductivity’ Offers New Tool for Bioelectronics 5.3.2017
- Eman Alhajji accepted into NAE Grand Challenge Scholars Program 5.2.2017
- MSE Undergrad and Grad Named Recipients of NSF’s Graduate Research Fellowship 4.28.2017
- Silicon Valley Favors NC State Alumni 4.27.2017