Zhu Among Thomson Reuters Most Highly Cited Researchers
September 30th, 2016
Thomson Reuters has recently release the 2016 edition of this years most highly cited researchers. Using this data, MSE Supplies, a leading supplier of high quality supplies and equipment for advanced materials research, has put together a table showcasing these materials researchers.
Representing NC State, MSE's own Prof. Yuntian Zhu made the list.
Click here to view the full list of materials scientists who made the cut, assembled by MSE Supplies.
Other Recent News
- Update on High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 5.17.2018
- MRS University Chapter Awarded Special Projects Grant from MRS Foundation 5.7.2018
- Tackling Perceived Bias in Engineering Education 3.5.2018
- Atomic Structure of Ultrasound Material Not What Anyone Expected 2.20.2018
- Researchers Find Simpler Way to Deposit Magnetic Iron Oxide onto Gold Nanorods 12.12.2017
- Researchers Inadvertently Boost Surface Area of Nickel Nanoparticles for Catalysis 11.28.2017
- Narayan to serve on NAI Fellows Advisory Committee 10.9.2017
- Nurturing the nanotech maker in us all 9.19.2017
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017
- High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 7.24.2017