This Is What Science Looks Like At NC State:
May 19th, 2014
Golsa Naderi, a graduate student in Materials Science & Engineering at NC State, has submitted her entry for a continuing series of news posts whose purpose is to showcase the diversity of researchers in S.T.E.M. areas within the university.
Click the link to view Golsa's entry.
Other Recent News
- Atomic Structure of Ultrasound Material Not What Anyone Expected 2.20.2018
- Researchers Find Simpler Way to Deposit Magnetic Iron Oxide onto Gold Nanorods 12.12.2017
- Researchers Inadvertently Boost Surface Area of Nickel Nanoparticles for Catalysis 11.28.2017
- Narayan to serve on NAI Fellows Advisory Committee 10.9.2017
- Nurturing the nanotech maker in us all 9.19.2017
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017
- High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 7.24.2017
- IRES Students Gain Research experience in Denmark 7.21.2017
- MSE Graduate Student Wins MRS Poster Award 5.23.2017
- ‘Persistent Photoconductivity’ Offers New Tool for Bioelectronics 5.3.2017