Verve on Film: Thinking True
February 13th, 2017
Thinking True is a series of short documentaries that explores the lives and work of scientists. Each episode focuses on one scientist and takes a look into their lives and work, revealing the driving force behind their own search for facts and truths.
Thinking True: Episode 1 - Dr. Alex Franke
Dr. Alexander Franke, NC State postdoctoral scholar alum, worked in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering. In his time at NC State, Dr. Franke was actively involved in the Postdoctoral Association (PDA), particularly in creating new opportunities to welcome international postdocs.
Other Recent News
- Update on High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 5.17.2018
- MRS University Chapter Awarded Special Projects Grant from MRS Foundation 5.7.2018
- Tackling Perceived Bias in Engineering Education 3.5.2018
- Atomic Structure of Ultrasound Material Not What Anyone Expected 2.20.2018
- Researchers Find Simpler Way to Deposit Magnetic Iron Oxide onto Gold Nanorods 12.12.2017
- Researchers Inadvertently Boost Surface Area of Nickel Nanoparticles for Catalysis 11.28.2017
- Narayan to serve on NAI Fellows Advisory Committee 10.9.2017
- Nurturing the nanotech maker in us all 9.19.2017
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017
- High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 7.24.2017