Silicon Valley Favors NC State Alumni
April 27th, 2017
NC State scored well on another study tracking alumni success in the job market. According to an analysis by HiringSolved, an online recruiting company, technology firms in Californias Silicon Valley have hired a relatively high number of recent NC State graduates.
The study of 10,000 tech workers hired by the biggest Silicon Valley employers in 2016 and the first two months of 2017 identified 25 universities supplying the most undergraduate and graduate alumni to the workforce. NC State ranks 13th on the list, ahead of peers Purdue, Texas A&M, Penn State and the University of California, Davis.
NC State is the only North Carolina university on the list.
Other Recent News
- Researchers Find Simpler Way to Deposit Magnetic Iron Oxide onto Gold Nanorods 12.12.2017
- Researchers Inadvertently Boost Surface Area of Nickel Nanoparticles for Catalysis 11.28.2017
- Narayan to serve on NAI Fellows Advisory Committee 10.9.2017
- Nurturing the nanotech maker in us all 9.19.2017
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017
- High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 7.24.2017
- IRES Students Gain Research experience in Denmark 7.21.2017
- MSE Graduate Student Wins MRS Poster Award 5.23.2017
- ‘Persistent Photoconductivity’ Offers New Tool for Bioelectronics 5.3.2017
- Eman Alhajji accepted into NAE Grand Challenge Scholars Program 5.2.2017