Professor Justin Schwartz seeks diversity in a field with very little
October 25th, 2014
MSE's own Professor Justin Schwartz was featured in a News & Observer article over this past weekend, which describes his efforts in increasing diversity in the field of Materials Science & Engineering.
Follow the link to read the original article, "NCSU professor Justin Schwartz seeks diversity in a field with very little".
Other Recent News
- Microscopy Advance Reveals Unexpected Role for Water in Energy Storage Material 5.25.2018
- Update on High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 5.17.2018
- MRS University Chapter Awarded Special Projects Grant from MRS Foundation 5.7.2018
- Tackling Perceived Bias in Engineering Education 3.5.2018
- Atomic Structure of Ultrasound Material Not What Anyone Expected 2.20.2018
- Researchers Find Simpler Way to Deposit Magnetic Iron Oxide onto Gold Nanorods 12.12.2017
- Researchers Inadvertently Boost Surface Area of Nickel Nanoparticles for Catalysis 11.28.2017
- Narayan to serve on NAI Fellows Advisory Committee 10.9.2017
- Nurturing the nanotech maker in us all 9.19.2017
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017