Professor Loboa to become Dean of the College of Engineering at the University of Missouri
August 15th, 2015
The University of Missouri has honored one of MSE's professors, Dr. Elizabeth Loboa, as the new dean of the College of Engineering. The change becomes official October 15, 2015. According to the Missouri University, "...Loboa will provide leadership and strong advocacy for research and education and will be expected to shape the future of the College through continued excellence in research, education and campus diversity."
Dr. Loboa is also the Founding Director of the Cell Mechanics Laboratory at NC State University.
To view the original new release, please visit MU News.
Other Recent News
- Researchers Find Simpler Way to Deposit Magnetic Iron Oxide onto Gold Nanorods 12.12.2017
- Researchers Inadvertently Boost Surface Area of Nickel Nanoparticles for Catalysis 11.28.2017
- Narayan to serve on NAI Fellows Advisory Committee 10.9.2017
- Nurturing the nanotech maker in us all 9.19.2017
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017
- High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 7.24.2017
- IRES Students Gain Research experience in Denmark 7.21.2017
- MSE Graduate Student Wins MRS Poster Award 5.23.2017
- ‘Persistent Photoconductivity’ Offers New Tool for Bioelectronics 5.3.2017
- Eman Alhajji accepted into NAE Grand Challenge Scholars Program 5.2.2017