Dr. Zhu Wins Two Prestigious Awards!
March 16th, 2012
Yuntian Zhu, Professor in Materials Science and Engineering, has recently received two prestigious awards in Materials Science. Zhu was given The APS Fellow Award at the APS (American Physical Society) meeting in Boston, Feb. 27-March 2 of this year. The award citation reads: "For pioneering work on the fundamental understanding of deformation physics in nanocrystalline materials."
Dr. Zhu has also been awarded with the 2012 TMS Structural Materials Division "Distinguished Scientist/Engineer" award at the TMS Meeting in Orlando, Florida, March 12-15, 2012.
It is with truly great honor that the Department of Materials Science and Engineering at N.C. State University congratulates Yuntian Zhu on these two great awards!
Other Recent News
- Narayan to serve on NAI Fellows Advisory Committee 10.9.2017
- Nurturing the nanotech maker in us all 9.19.2017
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017
- High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 7.24.2017
- IRES Students Gain Research experience in Denmark 7.21.2017
- MSE Graduate Student Wins MRS Poster Award 5.23.2017
- ‘Persistent Photoconductivity’ Offers New Tool for Bioelectronics 5.3.2017
- Eman Alhajji accepted into NAE Grand Challenge Scholars Program 5.2.2017
- MSE Undergrad and Grad Named Recipients of NSF’s Graduate Research Fellowship 4.28.2017
- Silicon Valley Favors NC State Alumni 4.27.2017