Students Travel to US Capitol for Congressional Visits Day
June 25th, 2012
In their June-July edition of The Bulletin, the ACerS (American Ceramic Society) featured an article describing the opportunity a few materials science and engineering students got to visit Washington, D.C. and raise awareness for engineering, science, and mathematics.
The article, entitled Good Science Comes from Good Policy, can be found in the link below.
The Bulletin of the American Ceramic Society, June-July 2012
Other Recent News
- MSE Wins Multiple Awards and Provides Leadership at Microscopy and Microanalysis 2017 8.14.2017
- High-Temperature Superconductivity in B-doped Q-Carbon 7.24.2017
- IRES Students Gain Research experience in Denmark 7.21.2017
- MSE Graduate Student Wins MRS Poster Award 5.23.2017
- ‘Persistent Photoconductivity’ Offers New Tool for Bioelectronics 5.3.2017
- Eman Alhajji accepted into NAE Grand Challenge Scholars Program 5.2.2017
- MSE Undergrad and Grad Named Recipients of NSF’s Graduate Research Fellowship 4.28.2017
- Silicon Valley Favors NC State Alumni 4.27.2017
- Thin Layers of Water Hold Promise for the Energy Storage of the Future 4.27.2017
- From Atoms to Batteries to the Workforce of the Future: Why Research Matters 4.25.2017