Add this calendar to your Google account:
Click for instructions.
- Sign into calendar.google.com or navigate to your calendar page by using the menu at the top of your Gmail Inbox.
- Find "Other Calendars" on the left side of the browser window (it will be below the calendars listed under "My Calendars").
- Beside the "Other Calendars" heading, find the menu by clicking on the down arrow to the right.
- Select "Add By URL".
- Copy/paste the iCal link for the graduate calendar into
the text box and click "Add Calendar".
The link address is http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/mse_graduate%40ncsu.edu/public/basic.ics
- If you've done things right, you should see the MSE Graduate Program calendar underneath "Other Calendars".